How long can I say in the same level?
Students who remain at one level for five (5) months are expected to advance to the next level unless, in the judgment of the teacher and the Dean of Academic Affairs, they have not made sufficient progress in their current level. In this situation, such students can remain at their current level for two additional months, after which they must be advanced to a higher level or dismissed.
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?