What is “Short-term Absence” Policy?
The following students are entitled to take up to four(4) weeks of short-term absence after completing a 12-week course.
- Students who register for a course of twenty (20) weeks or more.
- Students who maintain the mandatory 85% attendance rate.
- Students who maintain Satisfactory Academic progress.
Students who fail to return to class after their short-term absence will be dismissed from the school and their SEVIS status will be terminated.
A student must request the Short-term absence in writing in advance of the beginning date of the absence.
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?