How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?

If you do not agree with any of the attendance data, you can appeal to the school within five calendar days from the date of the notice. You will be given an Attendance Percentage Appeal form by our school official and will have an interview with your teacher.
You must return the form to the office. There will be no change to record if the form is not returned. At the end of the month attendance data becomes permanent and can no longer be challenged