How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
If you do not agree with any of the attendance data, you can appeal to the school within five calendar days from the date of the notice. You will be given an Attendance Percentage Appeal form by our school official and will have an interview with your teacher.
You must return the form to the office. There will be no change to record if the form is not returned.At the end of the month attendance data becomes permanent and can no longer be challenged
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?