What is the grading scale?
The following is the grading scale in use at New York English Academy:
|Letter grade||Percentage||GPA points||Academic Standing|
|A||90 and above||4.0||Honors|
|B+||85 – 89||3.5||Excellent|
|B||80 – 84||3.0||Above average|
|C+||75 – 79||2.5||Average|
|C||70 – 74||2.0||Pass|
|D||65 – 69||1.5||Fail|
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?