What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
Satisfactory progress is evaluated every month throughout the program. Students must make Satisfactory Academic Progress toward program completion. Satisfactory Academic Progress consists of two elements: (Quantitative Standard & Qualitative Standard)
Good Academic Standing
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?