How much attendance percentage do I need?
A student must attend at least 85% of the scheduled class hours on a cumulative basis during each evaluation period. A student who is absent for more than 15 % of the total course time will be dismissed. If you are absent classes for fourteen consecutive calendar days without an approved leave of absence, you will be dismissed from school and your status will be terminated.
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?