How will my teacher mark my final grade?
Students are required to complete all in-class and homework assignments.
Students are required to take the Monthly Exam.
Grading: The final grade is based on the following:
- Assignments ・・・・・・・ 35%
- Monthly Exam ・・・・・・・ 65%
- Total ・・・・・・・ 100%
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?