How will my attendance be marked?
Please be advised: To all F-1 visa student:
Student visa status will be terminated by a school official when the attendance percentage falls below 80%.
P = Presence
L = Late
A = Absence
1. If you miss more than 15 minutes of any class period or leave before the instructor dismisses the class you will be marked absent for the whole hour.
2. Any student arriving up to fifteen minutes after class has begun shall be marked Late. Three late marks are equivalent to one absence.
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What is "Short-term Absence" Policy?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?