New York English Academy's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities
- Accepting employment under F visa is illegal.
- Keep a valid passport, visa, I-20, and I-94 during the term.
- Maintain full-time status. Check the last day on your I-20. You must keep the most updated I-20.If you do not have the most updated I-20, you must contact the office or email us at email@example.com to request the most up-to-date I-20.
- You are responsible to inform the school about your new address by visiting the student web page You must notify USCIS about your new address within seven (7) business days.
You can download the form at http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Please be advised that it is your responsibility to maintain your status during your term.
The status termination decision by the school officials is irrevocable.
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to New York English Academy and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- New York English Academy's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities