How do I get an I-20?
When enrolling at New York English Academy make sure to indicate on the application that you need an I-20. You must also supply documentation with your application showing proof of financial responsibility. You must have enough available money to pay for one session's tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous expenses.
The required documents to get I-20 are
- Enrollment agreement
- Bank statement
- I-20 Application form
- Affidavit support form (Only if bank statement is from your sponsor)
- Copy of your valid passport
If you need to find the amount of bank statement, please click here.
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to New York English Academy and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- New York English Academy's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities