How do I get an I-20?

When enrolling at New York English Academy make sure to indicate on the application that you need an I-20. You must also supply documentation with your application showing proof of financial responsibility. You must have enough available money to pay for one session's tuition, living expenses and miscellaneous expenses.
The required documents to get I-20 are

  • Enrollment agreement
  • Bank statement
  • I-20 Application form
  • Affidavit support form (Only if bank statement is from your sponsor)
  • Copy of your valid passport


If you need to find the amount of bank statement, please click here.