What do I have to do to transfer to New York English Academy and still keep my student status?
You need to complete documentation process at least five (5) days prior to the starting date.
To transfer to New York English Academy, you first have to fill out a transfer form, an Enrollment agreement and an I-20 application form. Once it is completed, you have to provide us with your financial statement, copies of your old I-20 forms, copy of your valid passport, visa and I-94 (white card issued upon your arrival, usually stapled to your passport). You also need to submit a transfer form to your current school. Once we have all of the necessary paper work, including your payment, we will issue you a new I-20 form for the duration of your studies at New York English Academy.
The required documents for transfer student
- Enrollment agreement
- Bank statement
- I-20 Application form
- Affidavit support form (Only if bank statement is not your own account)
- Copy of your valid passport
- Transfer form
- Copy of your I-94
- Copy of your old I-20
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to New York English Academy and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- New York English Academy's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities