How do I get a student visa?
To obtain an F-1 student visa you will need to present to the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate certain documents to demonstrate your intent to study in the United States and after completion of your studies, return to your home country. The documents you need include an I-20 obtained from New York English Academy, proof of financial certification, a valid passport, and evidence of ties to your country. In addition, a personal interview with a visa officer will be required. We recommend that you make an appointment for your interview at least 60-120 days before the date you intend to begin your studies. More information on how to apply for a student visa, including the required visa application, is available on U.S. Embassy and U.S. Consulate websites, a listing of which may be found at http://usembassy.state.gov/.
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to New York English Academy and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- New York English Academy's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities