If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
If your visa is denied or you canceled the admission, you will be refunded the amount you paid after deducting the following;
- International Postage fee (In case you canceled the admission before we post the documents, it will be refunded)
- Program Registration fee
- I-20 processing fee
You must return all original documents that New York English Academy mailed to you with the denial from US Consulate. Refund will be given within 45 days after receiving the documents.
Please note : if you choose a partial payment, the fee you paid is nonrefundable.
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to New York English Academy and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- New York English Academy's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities