Does the school offer after-school extracurricular activities?
Yes, New York English Academy offers a number of fascinating school activities. We offer these free or at low cost every week. Among popular sites visited: The United Nations, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Central Park, the Staten Island Ferry, Bryant Park, the New York Public Library, the World Trade Center, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Rockefeller Center, and many other places. We update our activity plans on Twitter; please check what is coming up!
- What is the difference between New York English Academy and other schools?
- With whom is New York English Academy accredited?
- Is New York English Academy authorized to accept non-immigrant F-1 visa and issue I-20 Forms?
- Where is your school located?
- Where do your students come from?
- If I am taking ESL, which level will I be placed in?
- How many levels in ESL do you have?
- Will I receive a certificate after I complete my studies?
- When can I start my Engilsh course?
- Does the school offer after-school extracurricular activities?
- Can I get information about American college and universities?