What is the difference between New York English Academy and other schools?
New York English Academy is the school to choose. Our first priority is to provide high quality education and encourages the spirit of learning in order to achieve your goals. New York English Academy creates a culture of collective and shared responsibility, which in turn creates discipline, character, self esteem, respect and intellectual values in the students. Our reputation for developing productive students reflects New York English Academy's tradition and commitment to both its students and the future of society. We give students projects and homework and check student's progress carefully.
Our location is topnotch. The school is located in the financial area, downtown Manhattan. Our trainers are all certified and native speakers of English, also they took internal training system before standing students. The staff is also educated and very friendly for students coming from overseas as they know how difficult it is for students from overseas to communicate everything in English.
- What is the difference between New York English Academy and other schools?
- With whom is New York English Academy accredited?
- Is New York English Academy authorized to accept non-immigrant F-1 visa and issue I-20 Forms?
- Where is your school located?
- Where do your students come from?
- If I am taking ESL, which level will I be placed in?
- How many levels in ESL do you have?
- Will I receive a certificate after I complete my studies?
- When can I start my Engilsh course?
- Does the school offer after-school extracurricular activities?
- Can I get information about American college and universities?