When can I start my English course?
Standard English Program
All classes start every Monday except the third week.
- [14hours/week program] : Monday thru Thursday 10.00am to 1.30pm.
- [18hours/week program] : Monday thru Thursday 10.00am to 1.30pm. Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm.
- [20hours/week program] : Monday thru Thursday 9.30am to 1.30pm. Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm.
- What is the difference between New York English Academy and other schools?
- With whom is New York English Academy accredited?
- Is New York English Academy authorized to accept non-immigrant F-1 visa and issue I-20 Forms?
- Where is your school located?
- Where do your students come from?
- If I am taking ESL, which level will I be placed in?
- How many levels in ESL do you have?
- Will I receive a certificate after I complete my studies?
- When can I start my Engilsh course?
- Does the school offer after-school extracurricular activities?
- Can I get information about American college and universities?