New York English Academy is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
A student with F1 visa and a valid I-20 can transfer his/her SEVIS record to New York English Academy.
Transfer process should be done during your sixty days grace period.
Please contact us now!
Highlights for Programs
- Emphasis on speaking, grammar, listening, vocabulary, writing and academic skills!
- Graded weekly writing and speaking assignments!
- Exciting field trips and extracurricular school activities! (Optional)
- Starting dates each Monday for every level! (Standard English)
- Monthly progress test!
- New York State authorized Certification of Completion at the end of your course of study!
- No more than twelve (12) students in each level!
|Morning 5 days
|Evening 5 days
|Wekend 2 days||Sat&Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm||$990
|Morning 4 days
||Standard English : M-Th 10:00am-1:30pm
Conversation : M & W 2:00pm-4:00pm
You will receive a monthly transcript after taking a progress exam each month. You will then be able to see how much your English is improving. Our teachers will always help you obtain the best grades possible
How to transfer
Fill out forms
- Enrollment Agreement :
Minimum registration for a transfer student : 12 weeks
(Standard English+Business English : Minimum registration : 8 weeks)
- Transfer form
Submit a transfer from and an acceptance letter to your current school
Pay your program fee (Minimum payment : your registration fee)
Prepare additional documents
- I-20 application form
- Copy of your passport and I-94 form
- Affidavit support form
- Bank Statement
- Copy of your current I-20
The school will create your I-20 after receiving your SEVIS record from your current school. You will start your program as schedule.