For Transfer student

New York English Academy is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
The transfer process is very easy. You just prepare the needed documents then we will take care of the rest of process. You can start the program with us within 60 days from the last day mentioned on your current I-20. We will guide you step by step. Please contact us now!

Highlights for English Program

  • Emphasis on speaking, grammar, listening, vocabulary, writing and academic skills!
  • Graded weekly writing and speaking assignments!
  • Five different levels with the opportunity to advance each month!
  • Exciting field trips and extracurricular school activities!
  • Starting dates each Monday for every level!
  • Monthly English progress test!
  • New York State authorized Certification of Completion at the end of your course of study!
  • No more than twelve (12) students in each level!

English Program

Course Hours Visa type Exams/
New York
M-Th: 10-1:30pm
F: 10-2pm
18hours/week F-1
Student visa
English 20
M-Th: 9:30-1:30pm
20hours/week F-1
Student vIsa

Student Transcript

You will receive a monthly transcript after taking a progress exam each month. You will then be able to see how much your English is improving. Our teachers will always help you obtain the best grades possible

Click here to see a sample of the student transcript.

How to transfer

Submit required forms for enrollment

Please fill out the following forms

  • Enrollment Agreement
  • Transfer form

Submit Transfer Form to your current school

Please submit "Transfer form" to the current school you are attending.

Pay the program fee

Please let us know how you would like to pay

  • Credit Card Visa/ Master/ American Express
  • Checks - Personal Checks/ Travelers Checks/ Money Orders
  • Other- Cash/ Bank Wire Transfer

Prepare additional documents

To receive an I-20, you are required to submit additional documents besides the Enrollment Agreement mentioned above. You must show that you have sufficient funds or financial support. In order to do this you should have:

  • I-20 Application Form
  • Copy of passport and I-94
  • Affidavit support form (Only if bank statement is from your sponsor)
  • Bank Statement

Contact us